Tully Law assists U.S. Virgin Islands business law clients with entity formation, licensing, regulatory compliance, contracts, employment issues, leases, mergers, acquisitions and all manner of business transactions.
Our clients include financial institutions, hotels, resorts, jewelers, restaurants, home owner associations, condo associations, real estate developers, oil and gas companies, mineral purchasers, natural resources developers, law firms, title insurance companies, conservation groups, land trusts, and non-profit businesses.
Our services include:
This U.S. Virgin Islands Limited Liability Company Formation Package includes the following:
1. Drafting and filing LLC formation documents
2. Serving as Resident Agent for the LLC
3. Paying the $300 Government Filing Fee (included)
4. Obtaining the IRS EIN
5. Drafting the Operating Agreement
All services in the U.S. Virgin Islands LLC Formation Package, plus Business License
This package includes the following:
1. An Employee Handbook that is customized to your business and policies and is compliant under U.S. Virgin Islands business law.. Includes 5 spiral-bound copies of the handbook. Each additional copy is $5.
2. An Employment Agreement between your company and your employees at the time of hire.
Completion of the forms on this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. You will be contacted by an attorney within 24 hours of the submission of the form. We will notify you at that time if we are able to represent you.